J|K Real Estate Team Knows Marketing, Let's Get Your Home Sold!
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, Zillow, Realtor.Com, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. We also have an additional system in place that we purchased to drive people to our website to sell your property - Wall Street Journal, Facebook, USA Today, etc.
3. Social Media - We use FaceBook and Instagram as additional tools to list your property and pay for additional advertising to reach your market and a larger pool of buyers!
4. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home, and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home, and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly
Our Seller Services
- Discuss your goals as a seller and determine your needs and considerations
- Prepare a competitive market analysis of comparable sold properties to help in determining the value of your home to generate the maximum interest and profit
- Create a strategic Marketing Plan for your home
- Organize the home-selling process, guide and be available to answer your questions and offer assistance at all times
- Communicate feedback and advise you with status reports on an ongoing basis
- Present all offers received and provide professional assistance on your options
- If needed, assist you in purchasing another home
- Strategize and negotiate on your behalf with the buyer’s broker; follow up through the contract pending process; and ensure all contract provisions are fulfilled in required time
- Monitor the closing process step by step; coordinate the transfer of utilities; coordinate the closing and possession details; and follow up with you after closing to assure all loose ends are handled
- Treat you fairly and honestly, abiding by the Colorado Real Estate License Act and National Association of Realtors Code of Ethics
- Act as your advocate in the most professional manner possible, and ensure confidentiality of your information as our client at all times